SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Primal Language

Primal Language

One of the keys to effective hedgecraft, or any magical workings, is primal language. Through my studies I have found many authors often skim over this subject without addressing what exactly it is, the importance of it, and how to use it. My purpose here is to remedy any questions you may have on the subject.

What is Primal Language and why is it important?

First of all, primal language is a clearly expressed formulation of spoken or written words describing a single desire that translates into energy. It is the only language the universe speaks, making it the foundation of all spell work. If you can't speak to the universe, you can't perform magic.

How do you use Primal Language?

To use primal language you must be in the right mindset and be precise. A cluttered mind and unchecked words send mixed signals to the universe which can work against you. You must be focused and your desire concise. Use as few words as possible, but be descriptive. Furthermore, using negative words can bring things you don't want while using superfluous words can block your desires altogether.

So first clear your mind and visualize your desire. Feel the energy it fills you with. Next, write out your desire clearly. It may take a little while to clearly express it, but the more precise you are, the more likely you are to succeed. I find starting with a noun and adding the specific adjectives works best. Don't use words such as hope, maybe, might, perhaps, possibly, don't, never, and not. All this does is confuse your energy translation. For example, say I want to get a new couch, more specifically I want the couch I saw at Ikea a couple months ago. I am not just going to say "I want that awesome green couch from Ikea." Instead, I would say "I want a sandbacka green Stockholm sofa or better." In doing this, I have said what color it is, what model it is, and told the universe if it finds something better for me, I am open to it too. Don't ask the universe a question, such as "May I please have _____?" That isn't concise nor is it a desire.

Once you are sure your desire is concise enough, cast your spell, work your magic, or just go out and look up at the sky and tell the universe what you want. Don't forget to say thank you.

Manifestation of your desire, however, can be complicated by you or a loved one if either/or are not truly open to it. My husband loves our current couch, so asking the universe for a new one will probably not work as he is telling the universe he wants to keep it. This confuses the universe and complicates your primal language. In order for your desire to manifest, you have to make sure all parties involved want the same thing. Furthermore, you need to believe that what you are asking for will happen. Be positive and remember, sometimes these things take time. As I mentioned, your desire must be translated into energy and sometimes it takes more time than you'd like.

I hope this has cleared up any questions you may have regarding primal language. I suggest practicing primal language in your everyday life. Our thoughts and feelings manifest energy as well and can confuse your verbal or written primal language. It's a difficult task that can take days, weeks, months, or even years to perfect. However, no one is perfect, so don't beat yourself up if you mess up every once in a while. Trust me, I stumble all the time, especially when I am stressed or upset about something happening in my life.

Still have questions? Feel free to comment below or let me know if you have a different understanding of primal language.





No comments :

Post a Comment

This witch loves to hear from her readers, so please share your thoughts below!